Sarah's Spring Capsule Wardrobe Part 2
I shared with you all the tops I added to my spring capsule wardrobe in Part 1 of this blog series, about how to assemble a capsule wardrobe. Now I am going to share the bottoms and dresses that I specifically chose to add to my capsule for spring.
So here they are...
(From left to right)
1. Dark skinny denim- I wear these almost daily! (Hudson Jeans)
2. Black high-waisted distressed skinny denim- Similar Pair
3. White skinny denim- I distressed these myself (Gap)
4. Distressed boyfriend denim- Comfy, casual, wear them dressed up or down.
These are my wardrobe staple pants. They can be worn throughout the year, (yes you can wear white denim in the fall & winter) I really took the time to shop, try on and only buy my absolute favorite pairs of jeans. Most of them were full price premium denim, but in my mind they are very much worth the higher price tag. I wear denim almost everyday of the week, so I was looking for good quality denim that will carry me well into next fall and winter. Make sure you find the best fit of denim for you. Don't fixate on size, each brand has very different sizing. Go by the fit you like, the wash, and buy denim that you truly love and that you feel great in. This will ensure you will get the most out of your purchase.
(from left to right)
5. The jogger pant- Comfy, cozy, can be dressed up or down. (Gap)
6. High-waisted flares- Fun flirty, flattering (elongates your legs), flares are back!
7. Distressed denim shirts- My go-to shorts for summer (Lucky Brand, thrifted)
9. Stripped Tunic Dress- Every woman needs a stripped dress for spring/summer. Its effortless, timeless, and so easy to wear! (Evereve)
10. Navy blue A-line Dress: Its t-shirt material, a flattering shape and I can wear this dress everywhere...runniing errands, the pool, play dates at the park or church. Just add cute gladiator sandals or sneakers and your look is complete.
Dresses are a great wardrobe staple for spring & summer because they are so easy to wear. Your outfit is complete, so it takes the guess work out of "What am I going t wear today?" Just throw on a dress!!! Plus, when the weather gets warm, they are a go-to piece to keep comfy and cool.
Denim on denim is one of my favorite looks right now! Here is a fun way to rock those flares!!
An easy way to wear white skinnys for spring!
These are just a few outfitting ideas from my Spring Capsule Wardrobe. Stay tuned for Part 3: Outerwear, Shoes & Accessories. Plus, many more outfitting ideas from my capsule.... I hope you find this blog series helpful and that it inspires you to get organized, to minimize the clutter, and help you find the best spring/summer wardrobe for YOU. Every woman deserves to look her best and feel amazing in what she is wearing!! Thanks for following along!