Here are a few key pieces that will transform your fall wardrobe….
1. A GREAT PAIR OF BOOTS. This fall I am loving anything in cognac leather. This color is so versatile: pair it with black or other shades of brown. I also love the moto style boot. It's an easy, casual, everyday look. I pair mine with skinny’s, a plaid shirt, and vest. But these boots can also be dressed up with a skirt or dress for a date night or church. The low heel makes these boots comfy and perfect for my on the go lifestyle as a busy mom of 2. Long gone are days of me wearing high heeled boots for every day. I now opt for comfort these days, but still want to be chic and edgy!
2. LEATHER TOTE. Perfect size to fit all my mom essentials, and great alternative to a diaper bag. Having a fun accessory like a leather bag can easily transform any outfit and help complete your look! It is an invest piece. Buy something you really love, make sure it's 100% leather (you get what you pay for ladies) and this classic style bag will last you forever and never go out of style!!
3. PERFECT PAIR OF DENIM. I wear jeans most days...to the park, on a playmate, to church, ladies night out, date nights. They are comfy, can be worn casually, or dressed up, and go with everything in my closet! I feel like if I get dressed in a pair of jeans and get out of my workout yoga pants/sweats that day, it's a win!! My point ladies, is that's is easy to feel better about your day/yourself if your dressed and ready to face anything!! Taking the time to shop for one or two pairs of jeans that you love and fit you great, makes putting together an outfit super simple. Whether they are skinny, flare, straight leg, or boot cut, find what fits your body type best. A good pair of jeans is an important investment piece in your wardrobe.
4. COLD WEATHER ACCESSORY. I love scarves, especially in the fall and winter. They add a fun print and texture to any outfit and as a bonus, keep my neck warm! Plaid scarves are a very chic, feminine, and classic. Add a plaid scarf to a stripped sweater or leopard print top, as an unexpected, yet pulled together look. It is a great cold weather accessory that you can pair with most everything in your closet. I wore mine all last year and will bring it out again this fall as a staple piece to elevate my outfits!
5. WARM VEST. Long vests are really in this fall season. They are a great transitional layering piece for fall. Wear it over a long sleeve top, w/ skinny’s, and boots. Or dress it up by wearing it over your favorite sheath dress, paired with over the knee boots. A quilted, puffer vest is also a great option for a fall/winter layering piece and is prefect for every day. Pair it with a sweater, a plaid scarf, boyfriend denim. Or a military vest is also a great option. Wear it over a plaid button-up shirt, distressed denim and sneakers for a casual, chic look. Or dress it up by wearing over a skirt and blouse or dress to add structure to your date night outfit.